domingo, 10 de agosto de 2008


HOMEWOK 3:

1. Hear music , I look TV , I tread , I read and is clear , I study!


2. Use all of the sports what estão the meu overtaking , in the midst of they vôlei , soccer , basketball handebol etc. Like also , of assirtir aos games by Tv!

3. Like of hear all sorts of music , or best , about all. Rock heavy fica without!


4. No I am good singer , only into the bath even!


5. Never I rang neither instrument!


6. Yes , I adore read. & it's too much good!


7. A book what I mark quite was : Nation Diamonds Professors Fascinating!


8. I adore assist films!


9. A good film of Comedy Romantic it's too much good. Ex.: A love to remember!


10. When I am disposed I do whatever me invited , provided that he may be amused. Go about to dance , chat with friends fica over the Internet , staying in with the family , be at ease , sleep.!!!

2 comentários:

Blog da 3ª Série do Ensino Médio disse...

YOU MUST CORRECT YOUR ANSWER

fernandinho disse...

Hi isadora!!!
There are 305 students in our school. In my class there are 13 students. We are very smart, intelligent, beautiful and cute.

Fernandinho